Ahasan, Dhaka, 23 March 2019
A group of Library professionals attended the International conference on IndoKoha in India. The conference was held on 23 to 24 February 2019 at Vivekananda Sabhagriha, Belur Math, Kolkata, India. The conference was jointly organized by Bengal Library Association & Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira.
Some of the major objectives of the Conference were:
- To create an awareness of the benefits of using Open Source Software
- To popularize Koha as an Integrated Library Management System
- To exchange information, knowledge and experience in using Koha for Library management
- To bring together Koha Developers in Indian Subcontinent to share their expertise
- To act as a common platform regarding any issue on Koha